Due to the complexity involved in the Securities Class Action settlement recovery process, outsourcing this function has become the preferred option for turning this administrative burden into a competitive advantage. By outsourcing this function Investment Managers and Funds can:
• Minimise operational overhead by outsourcing and automating the claims filing and recovery process;
• Minimise administrative overhead and replace variable operational and administrative costs;
• Increase shareholder or underlying investor funds from settlements by recovering more funds than they could on their own;
• Reduce the risk of liability due to errors and omissions by ensuring optimal accountability and reporting integrity;
• Save time and money while meeting fiduciary duties and providing a better service and support to clients;
• Ensure optimal and timely client reconciliation; and
• Provide a professional client benefit that enhances reputation and offers a differentiating, value-added service to clients.